Week 22

This week baby is around 1 lb. and is about the length of a spaghetti squash. If your like me you will now Google what the heck a spaghetti squash is. His/her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. It seems crazy to think I'm growing eyebrows in there.

Jake and I had a nice and relaxing weekend. We met up with the Freeds, McDonoughs and Bottermans for dinner at Eno's last night. A super yummy pizza place in Oak Cliff...and apparently a place for all the hipsters in Dallas. This morning we made another trip to Bye Bye Baby to decide on which car seat to get for Lonnie. Seriously that place wears me out...so after shopping, I thought Jake and I deserved some Sprinkles. Usually I'm not much of a sweets person, but today I needed a cupcake. Since being pregnant I haven't really gotten the crazy pickles and ice cream cravings, but a smell or picture of food can really influence me, so much so that I will think about that specific food everyday until I eat it. I was on a plane about a month ago and the girl next to me squeezed a lime which reminded me of Chipotle...so I couldn't get Chipotle out of my head and I think I ate it like 2 or 3 times that week. This week it was cupcakes. I felt like everywhere I looked there was a cupcake store haunting me or a billboard on every corner with a giant and delicious treat on it. We had a cinnamon sugar and chocolate peanut butter cupcake...it was sooo yummy!!

No comments