Babymoon in Belize

Goodbye 15 degrees and hello sunshine! We arrived in Belize City yesterday afternoon, then took a water taxi to our hotel The Victoria House. It's beautiful here and will defintley be hard to leave.

We have plans to do some snorkling with sharks, mucho pool time and a lot of good eating. Sweet Jake got me a massage on the beach for Valentine's Day so I am pretty pumped about that. Good thing I didn't get too sunburnt today before my massage tomorrow or that whole situation could have been sad.

I think baby likes Belize so far. If the sun hits my stomach on one side more than the other...there is this alien like movement from my stomach towards the sunny side. Loves vitamin D just like momma.

Hope everyone is well stateside...we promise we aren't enjoying it too much without you all. Here are some pics so far and more to come!

No comments