ACL Music Festival

We were in Austin last weekend for the Austin City Limits music festival.  It was a great weekend...here are some pics!

Only internet access Jen had at her apartment was at the rooftop pool, so everyone joined me for breakfast while I worked on Friday

Pappa Doug and Jack out for his a.m. nap

Not sure who is entertaining who...

ACL Day 1

Jake is an avid concert stander and I'm a sitter

Coldplay was awesome!  I almost lost Jake and our giant bucket of chicken during this show.  Could have been tragic
  
Dinner with Rob at The Backspace

This creepy picture was taken outside at Clive

Saturday morning coffee on South Congress at Jo's

Jack is ready for some football...Broncos football!  Jake and the Cowboys jersey were out numbered.

1 comment

  1. This little guy is going to have the most awesome photo history of his early days/months. This is so much fun to read and follow. You are really a fun mom and dad!! Grandparents, aunts, etc are pretty great too! Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete