Halloween

Sunday afternoon we went over to the McDonough's for a pumpkin party! 

Me and the mini Iron Chef

Michele always has the cutest decorations and the best treats for all her parties!

Carving away at those pumpkins

Me and my cat pumpkin.  I need a new idea for next year since I seem to carve the same thing every Halloween. 

The ladies!


The Crew!

Halloween night Jake and I set up camp on our front door step with a ton of candy and waited for our trick or treaters.  And we got to get to know some of our neighbors since apparently Halloween is a big night in our hood! 

Lobster anyone?



I don't know if this was Rhone's Halloween costume or just his Monday stroll in the backyard, but how ridiculously cute is he???  Rhone Warrick The Kid




2 comments

  1. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this site! These are the most precious pictures!! What a precious bunch!!!! Thank you for keeping up with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lobster in the pan costume! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete