We headed to NYC last week for my cousins beautiful wedding in Central Park on 11/11/11. November is an amazing time to be in the city, so we figured it was a great time for Jack's first visit. We were worse than the paparazzi, so I apologize in advance for the billion and one pictures.
Jack did amazing on the flight!
We hopped in a cab from the airport and he was so observant of every little thing he saw. The cab driver was crazy, but Jack made sure to hold on tight.
Wednesday night we headed to Otto for dinner which is one of Mario Batali's yummy italian restaurant. It was delicious! We took the train down to Greenwich Village and Jack was pretty indifferent to the subway. I guess when everything you see is brand new you can't go crazy for it all!
Thursday morning my mom and sister and I all went for a taping of the Nate Burkus show. I looove me some Nate...he is adorable! We got to sit in the second row!!
Jennifer and I with our bags of Nate loot!
Thursday evening Jacob, Jack and I went to the Mason Jar to meet up with some of our friends. It was so fun to see everyone again!
Golf Digest peeps!! Jillian, Brian & Me
Jack & Schwartz
Ilyse, KP & Me
It was such a perfect night out!
On our way to FAO Schwarz for sensory overload!!
Making friends on the giant piano
So many toys...so little time!
My cousins wedding was at the north end of the reservoir in Central Park. It was chilly, but beautiful!
Amanda, the beautiful bride
After the ceremony we hopped on a cocktail bus that took us downtown. The boys created a fireman style beer line to get some of the drinks to the back of the bus.
Jake and I at Bobby Van's Steakhouse for the reception dinner.
Meanwhile...this is what was happening back at the hotel. The girls were sweet enough to babysit the little man for us.
Brunch the next morning with the ladies!! Ilyse & Kristina
Me & Katie
Trip to Bryant Park
Accident in the pants. They don't have changing tables at the Bryant Park skating rink so we just did what we had to do on this tiny little table. Sorry for whoever had to eat there after we left. :) Whoops!
Brunch on Sunday at Franks
























No comments