They can deliver it to your doorstep, but we opted to pick up our box at the Whole Foods on Lamar. If you've never been to this Whole Foods I have to say it's a bit of an experience when it comes to grocery stores. It's HUGE and they have about 5 or 6 mini restaurants and a couple bars within the store, so you can shop with a beer, eat and hang out all at the same place.
Today was our first pick up and we got a bunch of stuff as well as some things I've never heard of...like leeks?? What tha? We also got carrots, tomatos, okra, summer squash, onions, tomatillos, potatoes, cucumbers and sweet and hot peppers. I'm gonna have to pinterest up some recipes for leeks.
Jack could care less about loading up our veggies...just put banana in mouth!
This weeks box, except we got more potatoes instead of melons
Apparently I decided I needed to be in this picture since my giant head shadow is covering up cute Jack. Whoops!



Besides the precious pictures of Jack, (and Jacob of course....and Stacey's head) this is such a cool idea! I love that you guys can and DO find things like this.
ReplyDelete