We just got back from our summer beach trip and we had a blast! Here come the pictures. I just can't help myself!
This was Jack's move...sprint to the water-pause-then jump in the air-land on bottom.
Grandma Edith just chillin on the beach!
After the first night at the beach I learned my lesson and always made sure Jack had a swimmin' suit on
Most of you know how much I am completely fascinated by sharks and all underwater creatures, so of course I made sure I got my fill of shark week. Last week if there wasn't a baseball game or curious george on in our house it was sharks! Jack was totally into it too, but when we came across this massive outdoor pretend shark in Port Aransas he was totally FREAKED out. whoops! He had a death grip on my neck and kept saying "shark will eat you!" Guess I will have to DVR shark week next year and watch it after he goes to bed. :)
Sunset from our eagles nest balcony
Pool Time!
We had a pretty great moment at the beach house...Phillip lost his very first tooth! Exciting stuff for a little dude!
Last year on the way home our pit stop was at City Market BBQ in Luling, which I love, because it always reminds me of Brooke and her dad and our trips there in college. But this year we tried Kreuz BBQ in Lockhart. Not sure it compares, but it was some pretty yummy stuff!
We had family pictures taken on the beach again this year.
Those pics are coming soon...
Those pics are coming soon...



Looks like a great trip! Beautiful pictures!!
ReplyDelete