F1 Weekend

This weekend the Formula 1 race was in Austin.  Friday night we went to the Fan Fest downtown to see some race cars, play and listen to some live music.  
They had a kids zone where Jack became obsessed with the mini BMX race track.  He went around probably 5 times...he was in a zone!
Actual BMX'ing. Jack screamed at the top of his lungs when the guys were in mid air with their bikes.  I was so worried one would crash and fall because Jack was about 5 feet away just screaming at them. 
Saturday morning Jake went to the F1 races with Scott while I took the boys to soccer. They had a whole certificate ceremony and then each kid went around and high fived their teammates...it was sooo cute and I was so glad I got it on video.  That was until I realized I wasn't recording and I had recorded the grass about 5 seconds earlier instead. UGH...Mom Fail!

No comments