Stacey had to take a last minute trip up to Dallas for work this week, so I decided to play Mr. Mom and stay home with Clive on Monday and Tuesday. I went ahead and took the days off as I am not capable of multitasking...honestly I have no idea how Stacey does it every day.
The boys are about an hour away from getting their mom back, but I have to say the 3 of us did a pretty good job managing on our own. The house is still standing, we all 3 got baths, no one choked and Deebo didn't get lost.
The highlight had to be getting to spend so much 1:1 time with Clive. There hasn't been much of that since the little dude was born a year ago. Here's a summary of our two days together.
We had breakfast tacos.
We shoved a breakfast taco in our face.
We went on a hike.
We saw turtles on our hike. (I promise, they're out there)
We had a snack in the car.
We went to story time at the library.
We got there really early for story time at the library.
We played paparazzi.
We played with Jack's blocks and cars. (don't tell Jack)
We ate Jack's blocks and cars. (seriously, don't tell Jack)
We got busted stealing Dad's french fries.
We contemplated playing on a big boy playground.
We went to get a haircut.
We walked around the salon.
We ran around the salon.
We ate chick-fil-a
We cheers'd Chick-fil-a. (still working on what happens after the cheers)
We REALLY enjoyed the grocery store.
We took a nap.
What a GREAT time!! It looks like you both had FUN!!!!
ReplyDelete