Little Fish

Honey's birthday was last week.  Kay and Renee hosted a super yummy Thai dinner on her big day. We had a great time, but I forgot to get pictures. boo!  

Jake planned to surprise Honey for her birthday on Saturday.  He picked her up and they drove two hours to one of her favorite restaurants in Brownwood...Underwood's.

While they were out on their mini road trip, I took the boys to Target to get us a new pool they could splash around in. Apparently my eyes were too big for my breath...I got a giant one for our little patio. Annnd it took FOREVER to blow up just the bottom part. So I decided we would have 24 hours of fun with this pool and then take it back for something smaller.

Sunday we went out to our friends Blake and Lindsay's REAL pool which was fabulous! 

Jack loved jumping in the pool to us over and over again. Jack, Luke and Clive had a blast swimming together...our little ones were wiped out before we got out of their neighborhood.

No comments