Our entire October is going to be jam packed. This is the one weekend we took advantage of not having too much on the agenda.
Clive and I went out for our Friday morning tacos. Taco is one of my favorite words he says!
Clive and I went out for our Friday morning tacos. Taco is one of my favorite words he says!
After work we headed to Midway to run around the playground and have some yummy trailer food.
Saturday swim. Jack finally put his whole head underwater...well almost the whole thing!
Jack and Clive's school had a garage sale Saturday afternoon to raise money for some iPads. Jake and I were on the list to help out, but were able to sneak in a yummy lunch at Hop Doddy first. Thank you Katie for our lunch!!! Schooners of beer, truffle fries and an ahi tuna burger...one of my favorite meals. :)
And Sunday fun at the park
The weather was beautiful and we all throughly enjoyed our low-key weekend!






No comments