Jack Attack: Shoes

I have purchased multiple pairs of shoes for Jack and he refuses to wear any of them, he only wants to wear his bright blue shoes. Finally after buying and buying shoes he won't wear I decided to let him pick his own out online since those bright blue shoes are about to fall apart. He went with light up shoes with a blue stripe in them. Great! 

When the shoes arrived he tried them on and said that they are too tight on one foot. I loosened them up, but still too tight! So now he only wants to wear one new shoe on one foot and bright blue on the other and won't have it any other way. If you try to put on two of the same shoes it creates the biggest of 3 year old meltdowns because this is the way he likes it. Sheesh! I'm sure the other parents at school think we are bonkers, but apparently this kid has his own style. :)


1 comment

  1. It's in his genes. His dad used to wear two different colored shoes. :-)

    ReplyDelete