Jacob was nice enough to let me escape for a girls weekend in Houston to visit Monica and Jeannette. I promised to pretty much pack everything in exchange to get to go the weekend before we move. Skeptical, he still let me go. There are still lot's of unpacked boxes and 3 days to go...shhh!
I drove to Monica's house so we could ride to Houston together. Monica's neighbors borrowed her truck for the weekend and in return gave her this sporty little Volkswagen with a PORSCHE engine. The normal 30 minute drive to H-town took about 10. We went for lunch at Crisp in the Heights and headed for massages and mani/pedis.
We stopped by Jeannette's house to visit her adorable little girl Jackie and Barry. They got their dog J-lo in college around the same time we got Deebs so those two were pretty good buddies.
I realized I was taking way more pics of J-Lo than Jackie...we have history! I still managed to snap some pretty cute pics of her sweet little girl.
She was pretty stinkin' cute and LOVED all the attention.
Back to Monica's house and we talked, laughed, cooked and drank some yummy wine. It's been too long!!
Monica's pup was happy to have us home.
We also got to facetime a little bit with Brooke and Braden.
I wasn't around to help pack, but luckily Jake had these guys to assist!













No comments