Easter

The boys got all gussied up for church on Easter morning

I wanted to grab a quick picture of both of them before we got in the car.
Trying to have them stand next to each other is near impossible, Clive kept moving behind Jack.

I'm not sure what exactly happened, but Jack fell totally apart in about 5 seconds.

Clive just waiting for the meltdown to stop so that he can get his picture taken with this sweet football.

Happy Easter y'all!

Jack managed to recover just about as quickly as it all went down.
And I gave up on Easter pictures!

We weren't able to do our picnic on the capital lawn after church since it was gross and rainy. Instead we had everyone over to our house for lunch and an indoor egg hunt.
 

Honey made a pretty fantastic bunny cake

After copious amounts of candy and cake those boys needed to burn off some sugar!

Finally the kiddos mellowed out long for enough to us to grab a picture while they watched Big Hero 6. Cuties!

No comments