Saturday morning was Jack's first baseball game. Jack was pretty pumped! The night before Jake and I were going over the basics and Jack was like "Ok, so I get my bat, I swing and hit the ball over the fence to make a home run, then I run to first place, then second place, then third place, then home and I score!". Yep buddy, you are ready! :)
That night we hit up Retama Park in SA with Joe and Kaliegh.
That night we hit up Retama Park in SA with Joe and Kaliegh.
And as a bonus it was food truck night...yummy!
Jack and Clive waiting for a peek at the horses so they can pick the winner. Jack did pretty well and picked a winning horse #7. After he won he wanted #7 every time, even if there weren't 7 horses in the race.
The rest of the weekend was dedicated to Big Delicious!
While the boys were out getting supplies for Big D...
Mom and I had to run some errands.
Then we were back at the man cave for some more work on Big Delicious. I did have pictures of this, but my iPhoto on my computer won't open at the moment...I haven't started to totally freak just yet (I'm close!). I'm hoping it will magically fix itself soon so I can get all of my photos back!!









No comments