Jack's Birthday Party Weekend!

Saturday was Jack's birthday party at Dragon Land. It was the first year where he invited all of his school friends. We had a really fun crowd that came!

Jake made pancakes for the boys breakfast

I didn't get a ton of pictures of the room...we were in a rush trying to get it ready so I forgot! We had a Pac-Man party and I built this board planning to use it as the backdrop for the table, but that didn't happen, so we used it as a photo backdrop.

Ghost tables

Jacob made the cake again and it was delish!

Vivienne & Jack

Jack and Ruby

Emmett & his family

Cooper & Ford

Ytzel & Ruby
 

After the party we headed back to the house to swim & grill. Jack opened presents. Clive got him a billion water balloons so we had a little fight!

Rob busted the boys drawing on themselves with markers
 

We had one other exciting development this weekend...Jack lost his first tooth! We were in the middle of lubing up for the pool and teeth brushing at noon :) when it popped out!
 

We spent Sunday relaxing and swimming!

No comments