Pre-K Graduation!

Jack had his Pre-K graduation yesterday which was pretty darn cute! The teacher had a slideshow of the kiddos throughout the year. 
 

They had pizza and cupcakes. Jacob became a very popular guy when he volunteered to man the juice boxes.

Jack and his teacher Ms. De Jong

Jack's partner in crime...every time he got a sad face for the day it involved getting into stuff with this little dude :)

Which is why I felt the need to show his teacher a little extra love with a gift card for the end of the year! I found this cute saying on Pinterest for her card and tweaked it a bit! I added the "or pizza" just because I'm not sure how appropriate it is to encourage your elementary school teacher to drink...even though I'm sure they are the ones who need a drink the most!! :)

I think Jack has grown a lot as a little dude in the past 6 months in Pre-K and I'm excited to see how he takes on Kinder next year!



No comments