East Coast Trips

Our family all went to the East Coast this weekend, but Jacob and Clive to CT and Jack and I to NY. 

CONNECTICUT TRIP
Here are some fun pictures from Jacob and Clive's trip. I told Clive the last time I went to Aunt Angela and Uncle Jeffs place I had the best doughnuts. I was talking about apple cider doughnuts from the orchard, but all Clive really wanted was a pink sprinkle doughnut.

They took an hour train trip. Jake said they had a lot of fun and it was beautiful!

They also made an apple orchard trip

Apple Cider Doughnut...YUM!
 

They also took a hike with Angela and Jeff


NEW YORK TRIP
We met Josey and Katie at the airport.

After Jack and I dropped our bags off at the hotel, we took the subway down to meet Jillian at Grand Central. Jack was excited to take the underground train! He did it like a pro!
 

 Times Square

Saturday we headed out to the Bronx Zoo. We had quite an adventure in Harlem and the Bronx trying to get there, but I guess we gave the kids some new experiences and a little culturing :)

The zoo was having a Boo At The Zoo event, so there were lots of Halloween themed parts of the zoo along with Trick or Treat stations that the kids were pretty excited about!
 

The kids all played together so well and had a blast!

Sunday we went to the Billy Johnson park next to the Central Park Zoo...we had a picnic then there was lots of playing!

The city kids knew to bring cardboard to make the slide faster...Jack was more than happy to give it a try!

Central Park Zoo
 

We had such a fun weekend in NYC and miss all our friends already!!



1 comment

  1. It all looks like SO MUCH FUN! The boys look so big! :-(

    ReplyDelete