I am a little late on blogging since the Pearson family has had a new little addition which I'll talk about below :)
Last Friday was the Academia Fall Party at Azgad and Pamela's house. They always have fun and unique things for the kiddos to do. This year there was a great band and a food truck!
Burrito was in need of some love and kept nudging Jacob for some pets

Jack, Clive and his buddy Calvin
We left the party a little early to head to New Braunfels for Wurstfest with our friends. It's always such a fun time!!
Sunday morning we headed out past San Antonio to pick up our new little puppy Lucille! She is SO SOFT and SO PRETTY!
She was really great in the car ride home

Sweet girl slept the whole way home!
It was Miss Millie's birthday so we headed over to Poppa Doug and Grandma Judy's house for dinner and to get the boys. They were pretty excited to meet her!
Lucille has definitely picked her favorite human...Jacob!
She sometimes comes to help me put the boys to bed, then we bring her into her crate. She does amazing in her crate at night! We are working on during the day crate time for times when I need to leave the house for an errand.

She always comes with me to pick up the boys from school. I got her a little seat belt and she just hops in the middle and naps.
After her first bath with us!
More on Lucille to come...





No comments