Christmas 2016

Once grandma got into town we went out to Motzart's to see their holiday light show. I may love it more than the boys do!

 Christmas Eve we had a quick Christmas brunch and gifts at Honey's house
 

We then went to the Children's Christmas Eve service. This was right before Clive got wax on his finger and threw his still burning candle on the floor.
 

Cupcakes for Jesus' birthday
 

Then to Belterra for the annual Meatballs and Spaghetti. Joe, Kaliegh and Drew came to join us for dinner! 
 
 

Sweet baby Drew and grandma Edith right before a bite :)
 
 

Boys got to open their Christmas Pajamas 

The Pearson clan came to our house for our waiting for Santa slumber party. Doesn't everyone have a minion on Christmas morning?!?

Aunt Jenny, Poppa Doug and Grandma Judy came over for a delicious spread made by Jacob!
 

After lunch the Pearson crew headed back to Honey's while we went to Belterra for Christmas with my family
 



 Part of my gift was a light up camera case for your selfies. Not that I'm a huge selfie person, but when I do take them they will be well lit! So I pretty much made everyone take a selfie with me :)

The Custard, Johnson and Delaney family came to join us for dinner....SELFIE!

Sadly the Bronco's lost, but we supported our team anyways!
  
It was a fun, but busy holiday! I feel like we just got settled into our holiday mode, now its time to go back to work and school. Luckily I get one more day with the boys! 
 

No comments