Friday night we went to Dragon Land for games and fun!
Jack hurt his foot at school this week and was walking a little gimpy so we didn't go to ice skating, but apparently he was ok to do this. His first flip on the trampoline!
Jacob was working on the food truck and we decided to join him. He was short on help today so I pitched in and painted a little. While I was working the boys were playing and getting soo soo dirty!
Sunday we did church and lunch with my family. We came home and put up one of the boys Christmas presents since it's been high 70s and 80s all week...I don't know what Punxsutaweny Phil was talking about!

Clive was on this swing for at least two straight hours...he kept saying "this is so much fun!"
We kept swinging and swinging while Jacob, Jack and Lucy went on an adventure hike!

No comments