Saturday Skate!
Honey was sweet enough to take the boys so we could have a post Valentine's date. We went to a SoulCycle class and it was a Britney vs Justin theme ride...it was a blast! Probably not Jacob's choice of music, but it was fun! I'm a bit OBSESSED with SoulCycle and get in at least 1 class a week. It's so much fun!!
The off to a new brewery in Austin. St Elmo
We burned enough calories for this I'm sure...
Lucy loved her first brewery outing and little girl was pretty popular...she got lots of love and attention!
We then took Lucy to Auditorium Shores for some off leash practice. I get nervous because when you read about Husky's they say they can't be off leash dogs. However Lucy is pretty shy around people and dogs and very apprehensive, so she stays really close to me and if she finds herself lost she will start looking around to find me. She did great!
We wore Lucy out and took her home to get ready for dinner. Off to the East side for drinks at Whisler and dinner at Old Thousand.
Sunday Jacob started his 4-day Big Delicious truck work week...it's pretty much done y'all! Now to get on all that paperwork!
While Jacob worked I got to hang out with these sweet boys!



No comments