Boys Lemonade Stand

On our trip to Taos the boys saw some girls selling lemonade at one of the gas stations and decided they wanted to do one when we got home. I was kind of hoping they would forget, but that didn't happen. 

I found a table we had and painted it this cute mint blue color and had and Jake help me nail on the side panels so I could hang the sign. I found these adorable free printables here.  Jacob may have gotten a secret recipe from a certain local lemonade spot and he made regular lemonade and also lemonade popsicles. 

Saturday morning the boys were ready to go! I think the boys may be one of the only kids lemonade stand that accepts credit cards. HA!

We actually have a prime location on the corner of a pretty busy street in our neighborhood. It was also a fun way to meet our neighbors. I weirdly got this had shaking pic. ha!

We helped them with the lemonade and stand, but the boys did all the hard work in the heat. Lemonade was free so they were working on tips!

I was impressed...these guys made $60 total in 2 hours!!

We still had lemonade left and had planned to go to Grandma Judy and Papa Dougs house for dinner so they brought their stuff and set up for about 15 minutes cuz it started to rain, but they racked in another $12.

No comments