JAWS On The Water

Alamo Drafthouse puts on a JAWS on the water event every year and I've been dying to go. Last year we invited people and they all said "No Way!" and then the event sold out. This year I didn't care if anyone else wanted to come (said with love) because they got an invite last year and turned me down. So I took it upon myself to buy 2 tickets and force Jacob to go with me.

It was a lot of fun!! We ended up finding some friends there and had a great time. They had a woman painting on shark bites and lots of places to take pictures.

Shark tubes with cupholders
 

As we were packing to go Jacob included rope in our bag of things to bring. I kind of thought he was crazy. We get there and Jacob asked just about every staff member the best place to park our tubes....and they all said to stick by the dock since that is where the bartenders were. With said rope Jacob tied our tubes onto the dock and then we tied up with our friends and we were set. Once the movie started and if you wanted a beer you just put your glowstick in the air and a bartender would come to take your order. I will never doubt Jacob again because we had the best seats in the house!
During the movie they had scuba divers that would swim under your tube and tickle your feet or turn on a red light during the scary parts so under your tube it just looked like a lot-o-blood. The divers actually popped up on my tube to take a break and to chat me up...not so scary!

No comments