ACL is a pretty fun annual tradition and it's even better that it happens in our city! Laura, Eli, and Wiese were all coming into town on Friday for day 1 of ACL, but they didn't get in until 1ish, so Jake and I decided to take the boys to Austin Kiddie Limits for the first few hours since they had the day off from school.
There is a whole section of the park dedicated to kids and there is so much to do...and Clive was in to do it all!!
The family only entrance at the park is pretty HUGE. Makes it easy to get in and out quick!
Clive has been to ACL a few times, but this was the first time he could really get into it and he loved it. It was pretty funny as we were leaving he asked where are all the kittens were. I was confused until I realized he thought it was called Austin Kitty Limits, not Austin Kiddie Limits. hehe!
Papa Doug was kind enough to pick us up from the festival so we could keep our prime parking spot for after the shows later that night. He took both boys for the weekend and we met up with Laura, Eli and Wiese!
Maybe one of my favorite pictures of the weekend! I guess everyone has their own festival style.
Rob works ACL so we met up with him before Paul McCartney's set
Paul McCartney was awesome!! He would play a few Beatles songs, then Wings then a few from his new album...then back to Beatles. It was pretty amazing!!
Day 2 we were up pretty early to meet at a sports bar to watch the TX/OU game. These past few years we've found a sports bar that is close enough to the festival with free parking and we don't have to deal with the ACL mess. Day 2 is usually my favorite ACL day since the Paprocki's join us too!!
We broke away from the boys for a bit and caught Nelly. Nelly was a lot of fun, but my phone was dying so I don't have any pictures except for this gem.
I saved all my phone juice for Metallica. They were AWESOME!!!
Silent Disco was bonkers on Saturday night so we didn't get to do it. I kind of think it was for the best because Metallica's show was amazeballs! However, we made sure to get in our silent disco on Sunday...so much fun!!
Shuttin' ACL down with a little more Metallica!











No comments