Friday I headed down to Gruene to meet my friend Monica for a girls weekend. I found this fun speakeasy that was near our hotel...nothing like dragging a pregnant lady underground for some cocktails!
We stayed at the Gruene Mansion which was close to everything. Music right outside our door and walkable to all the shops and Gristmill of course!
Saturday night we went to see a show at Gruene Hall which was a ton of fun!
While we were in Gruene Aunt Jenny took the boys for some baby goat feeding and snuggling!
Sunday morning was Clive's birthday so I rushed home early in the morning to celebrate! Jack made him a scavenger hunt and hid his presents throughout the house
Then off to Austin Bouldering for his birthday party, can't believe this guy is SIX!!
Of course, he had a Titanic-themed birthday party. It's definitely difficult to turn a tragedy into a happy event but we made it work!!
We had a family birthday dinner that night at Waterloo!













No comments