Bump Already?!?
Thursday, October 21, 2010
For the past two years I’ve been eating Pescatarian...vegetarian with the inclusion of fish. I love love love all kinds of fish and could easily Jeremy Pivin my way into a high mercury bout. I’ve always been an animal lover and this was my way of trying to be more animal conscious. I would have attempted full vegetarianism, but I despise all types of beans and that is one of the main ways they get protein. And well, I love sushi too much to give it up. :) I did slip up more than a few times during those two years, hellooo Salt Lick, but for the most part that’s how I ate. Now that I have a little person to consider I figured for his/her health I needed to get back on the meat train. So no, I don’t have a baby bump yet, but thanks to my new friend meat, I’ve gained 2 or 3 lbs and have a visible meat bump. Ugh!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments