I miss you girls and wish we lived closer. And I'm real sad it's about to be winter so I won't see any of you for a very long time. Toooo cold!
Girls Weekend NYC
Friday, November 19, 2010
Katie and I came to NYC this last weekend to visit the girls. It was so fun to see everyone. Lot's of catching up, eating, more eating and a little karaoke. We bar crawled on Saturday...Laura and I had to do it sans alcohol. She bought me my first O'Douls. It wasn't so bad, but it's definitely not the same.:)
I miss you girls and wish we lived closer. And I'm real sad it's about to be winter so I won't see any of you for a very long time. Toooo cold!


I miss you girls and wish we lived closer. And I'm real sad it's about to be winter so I won't see any of you for a very long time. Toooo cold!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments