Week 32

These weeks keep flying by and before we know it baby is going to be here. I'm supposed to be gaining about a pound a week and about half of that goes right to baby. Lonnie will gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz).

Saturday Jake and I made the trek down to Houston for the afternoon. I went to Brooklyn's baby shower and got to see my girlfriends while Jake met up with one of his college friends Mike. It was so much fun to see everyone!

After the shower we drove back to Dallas for a night out with Jake's work peeps. Yes, we drove to Houston for a 3 hour stay, but it was well worth it! Washington Post invited us out to a suite box at the Rangers game. It was opening weekend vs. the Red Sox and we had a great time...plus the Rangers won 12-5 with four home runs, including a grand slam. Lonnie also got his first piece of Rangers gear, a ridiculously cute Hamilton shirt. Based on his current weight we decided that jersey was most appropriate.

Oh, and after looking at my weekly pic, I understand why everyone keeps telling me my bump is so freakishly high.

Me, Monica, Brooke and April

Rangers Ballpark

Crazy high baby bump at 32 weeks

No comments