Today we had our weekly doc appointment. Sonograms are a bit less exciting this far along since baby is so big you can't tell an arm from the belly...everything is pretty crammed and squished in there. Dr. Blewett said Lonni is lookin' good and weighed in today at 7.9 lbs. They say at this point your baby will gain an ounce a day, which means I have 7 days before this kid hits the 8 pound mark...come on baby, lets do this!!
Me, Jake and DeeBo have been taking some evening walks in our new neighborhood to get to know the place a bit. Deebs has been very determined to mark every tree and branch on our block, even if it is with his air pee. I've also heard that walking can help move babies on down south. I think this is really only the case when you're in active labor, but whatever works we will give it a shot!
I will leave you with one of my favorite videos which seems fitting for this post...Happy Hump Day People!
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/1217632/walk-it-out-fosse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments