Alonzo is officially full term and could come any time now! Obviously we both want baby to come out on his/her own terms once he's all cooked, but I'm thinkin' I am pretty ready. I know the longer Lonnie stays in there, our heavyweight will just keep getting bigger and bigger and that's going to make my world a bit more difficult. Jake wants at least another week to finish getting all of the house officially done and put together. Guess we will see...as of now we are still on track for the end of the month.
It's been a busy weekend. Dinner with friends, getting lots-o boxes finally put away at the house, us and the McDonough family joined our church, went to a baseball game and got a membership to Costco. Yes, we now can purchase bulk quantities of butter and Wranglers. There was an awesome moment as we walked down the aisles of Costo...A family walks by us and we hear the kid in the cart ask his mother "Mommy, why is that lady so fat??". That was fun! I guess my belly has gotten to the point of freak show big. Just another reason for Lonnie to come on outside and join us. :)
Weekly pic with Deebs licking himself in the background...lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so cute!!! I am so very excited, I can hardly stand it!!! :-)
ReplyDelete