Week 36

Baby is packing on the pounds, about an ounce a day. I'm pretty sure this is how the rest of my weeks will be, but not too many left to go! Once baby comes, I think the only one who might miss my giant stomach is Deebs.


Jake and I got the keys to our house this Friday. We have been slowly moving things over to the new place and are working on some DIY projects while we have the space. The big move happens next Saturday...we can't wait!!

Jake has been L-wrenching and nailing furniture together like it's nobody's business. Each piece comes with a giant bag of nails and screws and instructions in Swedish...fun! He managed to get everything put together this weekend except for the crib.

We also finished the ottoman that I've been wanting to do from Young House Love. It was quite a project and I wasn't expecting it to take all day long!

Drilling holes so we can add buttons later.

Painting the cement glue on.

I have no idea why, but making the buttons was hilarious to do, so I made Jake come do a few too. His bullwinkle button.

Finally, the finished ottoman. I can't wait till our new couch arrives on Friday so we can start putting the living room together.



No comments