Week In Austin

Jake and I decided to vacation at the Belterra with Grandma Judy and Pappa Doug for the week while he was still on paternity leave.  It was really nice having all the extra hands to help out with Jack.  Jake and I were able to get out and meet up with the Paprockis and Rob at Hopdoddy.  The burgers there are amazing!  We were also able to make it out to the pool a couple times since it's been like 8 straight days of over 100 degree weather.  And a golf outing at Greystone with dad.  Jack also got to meet a lot of new faces this weekend.  We hosted a shrimp boil on Saturday night and got to hang out with Holly, AJ and crew, Laurel and Renee.  It was so fun to see everyone!

Here are a few other pics from our week Austin.

Jack's first visit to Salt Lick.  Sadly for him, he slept through all the delicious BBQ eating.

Grandma was eating a fudge bar and Jack was intrigued.  Not sure if it was the wrapper or the chocolate.  He kept inching towards it with his large bobbly head.  We all started to laugh and I wanted to get a picture of him and I managed to catch his first on camera smile.  So cute!


Trip to the capital to see Aunt Jenny at work


A stop off at Gourdoughs Doughnut truck.  We had 2...which was totally unnecessary.  They are giant, fried and filled with enough sugar to make your teeth fall out on contact.

This one is the Son Of A Peach.  Peach filling, cinnamon, sugar and cake mix topping.  I'm sure that it's fat free.

Night with the Summer of Fun ladies!

Jacks first visit to my dads "Car Cave".  Next to the '57 Pontiac.

We also got a visit from the Chambers family.


No comments