Jake's Birthday + Jack's First Ball Game

(Jacob Post)

For my birthday, Angela and Jeff took me, Stacey and Jack to the Rangers game.  Yes, my birthday was 3 months ago, but we hoped we could wait long enough to get double-digit temperatures.  Our plan worked because it was a beautiful night.  The only hiccup was we got the start time wrong by about an hour so we all showed up in the middle of the 4th inning.  

It just so happens, it was Jack's first baseball game as well.  He sported his Hamilton Jershirt.  We walked into Hamilton batting.  Boom, Grand Slam.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Hit us up Josh, we'll be there every night.

We also found out that you can get a certificate for your "First Rangers Game".  So, of course Jack had to get one...see below.

It was an awesome time, thanks Angela & Jeff!!


AHHH, SEVENYA AhBabisibabo

Dangit, I knew we should have gotten the one with sequins

Hangin out with Aunt & Uncle
Just hanging out

Proof that Jack went...and that he pays attention during ballgames as well as I do

No comments