Height - 26 1/4 (90%)
Weight - 17 lbs 7 oz (95%)
Head - 44.5 (95%)
JACK - I am a little late with this post since your already 4 1/2 months...whoops! It's been a busy one. This month you started rolling over back to front. Dr. Yaeger said usually babies learn to roll front to back first since what you are doing is more difficult, but you seem to disagree. You like being on your belly for about 2 minutes then you get really pissed off and wonder who the heck put you on your stomach. We then roll you over on your back and the steam rolling starts again.
Another huge milestone this month...Teeth! I can't believe it, but you have two bottom teeth busting through already. It was a pretty miserable day for both of us (and Pappa Doug) when they came through, but the fussiness didn't last too long. You are going to look ridiculously cute with two bottom teeth!
We started music class last month and you LOVE it! Well, to clarify, you love Miss Lisa the music teacher. Every time she walks by you start grunting and waving your arms just trying to get her attention so she will sing to you. I'll need to teach you other ways of wooing a woman or else you will be a single man for a very long time. Kindermusic is over stimulation to the max and it just wipes you out...we sometimes don't even make it out of the parking lot before you are snoozing away.
Jack's Favorites List:
- Rolling over
- Jack hearts Miss Lisa 4 Eva
- Grabbing on to everything and putting it directly in your mouth
- You like to sing/coo to me when your done eating. We just stare at each other and you sing...it's pretty dang cute.
Jack's "Ehh, Not So Much" List:
- You still hate your car seat, ugh! I've started to sing a song to you every time I put you in and it seems to distract you for about 2 minutes and then you remember you hate it again.
- Bending at the waist. Why sit when you can stand?
Next month we get to start giving you real food! Pretty exciting. I think the food we give you at first is really just practice to teach you how it all works, but I am anxious for you to be able to get down more than just b-milk. I want to get a baby food processer so we can chef it up and make you some fresh food!
You've been a really happy baby and we are very lucky to have such a sweet little man!

No comments