Party, Migas and Swings!

In celebration of Jacob's company's one year anniversary they had a crawfish boil on Friday.  It was a ton a fun and it was great to get to know all the other employees, wives and kiddos. 

Trying to get Jack ready for the party


I took my eye off him for one second...


Guess the love of toilet paper came from his father??


Jack decided to become independent at the party since he saw all the big kids running around.  
Look ma, No hands!




Sunday lunch at Juan In A Million.  Everything is HUGE here!



After lunch we headed to Kay and Renees for a visit since Anglea and Jeff were there too!
 

1 comment

  1. Oh My Gosh!! This made me laugh out loud! The toilet paper picture is priceless....before I even scrolled down, I thought of Jacob's picture! You guys better relax now, because he is going to take off at any moment!! LOVE THESE!

    ReplyDelete