Yoga Class

Jack and I started a mommy baby yoga class.  Usually classes with babies are focused on the little ones, but this class is all about getting in some mom time.  They pour out a bunch of toys in the middle of the room and the kids just run a muck while we do our poses.  

It's a great class and I've realized how WEAK I really am.  Last time she had us try to hold a handstand against the wall for 4 minutes.  That seemed like a piece of cake since I'm pretty sure I could do it for 5 minutes when I was younger, but no sir.  My arms started shaking pretty much immediately and I was afraid they would give way and I would nose dive right into the floor.  

I feel like each week I get a little stronger and also pull or strain a new muscle.  Exciting!


Yes, we have a pacifier in.  Jack likes to hijack the other kids sippy cups during class, so this prevents him from actually putting them in his mouth and slobbering all over someone elses drink.



Jack about to attempt Ardha Chandrasana


More fun pics from our day!!




2 comments

  1. I love your blog! I just read through a ton of posts and Jack is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see you guys.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love our mommy & me pilates class! We got "kicked out" once Ben started really walking. Jack looks like he loves it!

    ReplyDelete