I'm a little late on this, but we welcomed the newest member of the Pearson clan to our family last Friday, July 20th. Bronson Dewell Pearson. (I think I have the middle name spelled right) It was a great day. Jack and I made the trip up and made it to the hospital shortly after he was born. The waiting room was a little more mellow this time around, but still exciting all the same. Kori did great and we're very blessed with another healthy boy.
We took advantage of the opportunity and extended our stay at my mom's where Jack spent the weekend with his Honey while I went and partied at the hospital. Below are some pics from the weekend.
Jack eating ChickFilA on our drive up Friday morning. He wanted a big boy chair, but it caused his mom anxiety when she received this pic.
Bronson was born at 2:19pm, coming in at 8 lbs, 13 oz and 21"
Who needs a stuffed animal on the door when you can have a mustache
First peak at Bronson
Family photo, sans Rhone who had to wait a few days before meeting his new brother
Meeting the rest of the family over the course of the weekend...he's a good sleeper already



No comments