That's right...we are expecting baby #2!!!
Jacob and I are excited about the new baby while DeeBo and Jack have no clue. I guess we have another 7 months to get them ready. Birdie is expected to make an appearance on Feb. 23rd. We aren't going to find out the sex again which means we are all waiting it out 'til the end together. I know there are a lot of fingers crossed for a girl since between the two of our families we have 5 boys already. That's a lot of dudes and I just hope a girl would survive. :) This will be the last human addition to our little family so I guess we will have to wait and see what baby is in there. Another boy would definitely be easier since we already have boy stuff, but a girl could be fun too.
I feel like this baby announcement ins't really news since most everyone that reads our blog knows already. If you didn't know, I think we thought we told you already...blame it on the pregnancy brain.
So far everything is going well. We just had our first trimester screening for multiple disorders Birdie might have. Luckily the ultrasound and blood test came back with really low odds. During the ultrasound, Birdie was really crazy and kicking all over the place. Since Jack is a pretty chill child we figured this one will probably end up being our busy one.
I've already gained a nice 6lbs thanks to feeling pukey throughout the 1st trimester and needing to eat something to make it go away. I did the same with Jack...I think I gained around 10lbs in the 1st trimester with him. I am definitely feeling a lot more nauseated with this baby than I was with Jack. Oh and my face is breaking out like a 13 year old...awesome! Now that I'm only a week away from the 2nd trimester I am hoping the yucky-ness, tired-ness and Oxy moments will go away soon.
My mini baby bump is also a bit of a food bump, so the stomach is protruding a bit already. Baby bump pictures and updates are soon to come....


I have checked this blog every day just dying for you to say something. Now I don't have to be quiet anymore...you KNOW how hard quiet is for me! Congratulations!!! So excited!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaayyyyy!!! :-)
ReplyDelete