Jake and I had reservations at Uchiko which was delicious. Of course I'm craving the one thing I can't really have...sushi. Uchiko has lots of cooked sushi options and entrees. I think my favorite thing besides the dessert was the sweet chili brussel sprouts. After dinner we went to Lick for ice cream. I don't really love ice cream, but i like this ice cream. It's artisan ice cream made from much loved cows and local ingredients. They have some crazy flavors, a lot of them are savory ones. My favorite is the dark chocolate with sea salt and olive oil.
That night mom and dad took us out for dinner. More sushi! This place was really really good and has an amazing deck over looking the hill country. It was perfect and the weather was 80 degrees which is crazy for September! I can't wait to go back (non preggers) so I can try even more sushi.








No comments