Delbert - Week 16


Momma is:  Feeling GOOD!  Once I hit the second trimester it was like I was a new woman...thank goodness!  It was tough running around with Jack and trying to keep him entertained while I was feeling so crappy.

Dad is:  Happy we are in the second trimester too.  I am sure that it was rough for all of us when I was feeling pukey.  I am not a very good sick person.

Delbert (baby 2) is:  In there, but I haven't felt any kicks or movement yet.  I look down and feel like my belly is sooo big.  It's not big.  I just look like I've had a few too many cheeseburgers.  It's either that or people look at me with my 1 year old like I haven't lost my baby weight yet.  ooowell...I'm sure I'll look back when it's month 9 and WISH I had the belly I do now.  :) 

Jack is:  Oblivious to a new baby.  He crawls all over me with a knee right in the stomach...maybe he does know and is getting an early start on being a big brother??

This week  Baby is about the size of an avocado right now, but in the next few weeks baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. 

No comments