Another Fun Weekend In Dallas

I'm a blogger weekend behind and need to catch up!!  It's been so crazy these last couple of weeks with work and traveling and friends in town I have been a bit of a slacker.

Last weekend we headed back up to Dallas for some more Janene birthday fun.  As one of her birthday gifts the kids had gotten her tickets to see Les Miserables at Bass Hall in Ft. Worth.  Some how Kori and I lucked into getting to be a part of this birthday gift and got to go with her.  It was an amazing performance and the seats were pretty incredible.  Our seats were front row on the top gallery which were perfect for the show, but death defying to get to.  I think Kori and I about had panic attacks from feeling like we were about to fall over the side...the railings were crazy low with about a 40ft drop.  Not sure if that is accurate, but it was far trust me!  

The show was amazing and I am pretty sure we all cried.  After the performance we met two of Janenes good friends for lunch at the Italian Inn.  They had singing waiters which is always entertaining.

After dinner we headed to a place where Janene got herself a birthday gift...I'll let her tell you about that one. ;)  All in all we had a great girls day!!  I am pretty lucky to have such fabulous mother and sister - in laws.  

Sounds like Jake and Ben had a fun boys day with Rhone, Jack and Bronson too.



On Sunday we met up with the crew for lunch at the new Hop Doddy in Dallas. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up...especially since there were 4 pregnant ladies and 1 brand new baby to gush over. 







Once we got home we went to my mom and dads to pick up the Deebster and have dinner.  We started to talk about Jack's halloween costume, so Jen decided to bust out our old and I mean OLD costumes from our dance recital days and some from halloween.  Jack is the only one who could fit into anything so we of course tried it all on him and I am pretty sure from these pictures you can tell how he felt about it.






No comments