Delbert - Week 20

I so keep forgetting to take bump pictures each week...whoops.  New update!

Momma is: Expanding!  It's strange to think my baby bump JUST appeared at about 20 weeks with Jack and this time I have a big 'ol BUMP.  Other than my growing tummy I am HALFWAY to getting to meet this little rugrat and can say I am feeling pretty fantastic.  

Dad is:  Being very sweet and keeping me uber hydrated and full of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  I am soo having very different cravings with this baby.  I was definitely loving savory and sour things with Jack and this baby I want chocolate and peanut butter.  I am not normally a sweets person, so it seems a little weird to want these types of treats.  I am a peanut butter pinning machine!!  

We have had lots of events and friends in town including an all day long tailgating outing for the UT/West Virginia game.  Jake has been very conscientious of me not being able to partake in the drinking aspect of these festivities, which is much appreciated!

Jack is:  Getting to be such a big boy!  He really has a fun personality that gets better and better each day.  He's also a really chill and low key dude.  We are very lucky and I think he is going to be an awesome big brother!  I showed him the sonogram pics from our doctors visit telling him there was a baby in mommy's belly and he looked thoroughly confused. :)

Delbert is:  Kicking and moving every once in a while, but nothing major, it's been very light.  I am anxious for the movements to become bigger so Jacob can feel them too.  During our ultrasound this morning baby was very very mellow even after a morning cup of joe...the tech kept pushing down on my belly every 5 seconds trying to get some action.  Meanwhile baby was kicked back with legs crossed through the whole thing.  Well she was able to find out the sex, so I guess they weren't crossed the WHOLE time.  No we didn't peek...we even closed our eyes and plugged our ears just to be safe, since now we know what 4 key strokes means :) 

This week:  Baby is big just like Jack was...Birdie is measuring at 80%. They asked if our due date was right since baby is so big.   

No comments