It was called Concert Under The Stars and they had 2 bands play at the Austin Ventures stage...Vintage Trouble and The Mavericks. They were great bands, but I was more excited about having the entire ACL festival to ourselves. There were probably only about 400 people there, so we had free reign to take pictures everywhere (which none of our pictures were actually good), the grass was all nice and soft, and we got to christen a port-o-potty. Wait, what?? Well I must say you know how disgusting one of those toilets can be, especially after a festival. ew! The one I experienced smelled all nice and fresh, I had to actually lift up the lid, pull the wrapping off of the toilet paper, there was lots of antibacterial and towels for your hands. Once you have had to endure a totally gross one, you can appreciate being the first in another. HA!
A little Costa Rica tribute. And we thought it was just random...
The new craft beer tent
Doing what all good State Senators do...shooting t-shirts out into the crowd from a launcher
The Mavericks are a country-ish band, and all of the members looked, well like they were in a country band, except for the keyboard guy. He was so fun to watch. He had his own unique style and amazing dance moves which you can see in the video...he's on the right.
It was a fun night and got us all amped for ACL this weekend!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
No comments