Happy Birthday Grandma Judy!!
There is a pretty fun car show that The Good Guys put on at Texas Motor Speedway. Clive was all ready to go to the car show, but there was a crazy cold front and it was too chilly for the little man, so Jake took him to Pop's house for some extra time with the grandparents.
Jack and I headed over to meet Poppa, Aunt Jenny and Ladybird at the car show, (Grandma Judy was back at the hotel getting her birthday pampering). If your little one is into the movie Cars, this place is like HEAVEN.
Unsure about ballon/clown man...I think he really wanted that glitter nose, but realized it was strapped around his face, so that wasn't happening.
But the clown did just make him a really cool sword, so he was down for a photo op.
Checking out the Lightening Mcqueens
And their lights really are stickers...that seems so silly to me! Guess you have to save all the room you can for more engine.
Jack's favorite part was watching the amateurs race their cars and seeing all the Lightening Mcqueens speed around the track.
Grandma Judy's Ladybird
That afternoon we headed back to Pops and Granny's house for some playtime with Ben, Kori, Rhone and Bron
I think Kori and I were chatting away the whole visit, so I didn't take as many pictures of these cuties as I wanted to.
Sunday, dad got us all tickets to the Broncos vs. Cowboys game. How perfect is that timing?? I wore my cowboys shirt to support the hubs and his team, but the rest of the fam was in their Broncos gear. I was totally surprised at how much orange was in that stadium. The game was insane and we had a blast!!!
And we were worried we wouldn't be able to see the big screen
Ran into our friend Eric at the game. We miss you Lindsey!!
It was a very full and fun weekend. It never seems like we have enough time to see, do and play as much as we want to when we are in that area. Until next time..

No comments