Weekend Fun

Friday we got to go to the Food & Wine festival downtown with Melissa and Greg.  It was so much fun and yummy!  

I was way full from all the drinks and delicious bites that I couldn't eat much more, or move really, at the post dessert party at Mellow Johnny's.
But apparently we had enough energy to do this...

Saturday morning the boys hung out at Honey's house. 

That night we headed out to the Paprocki's for a slumber party.

Sunday afternoon we went to Farmhouse Pizza and Jester Brewery to celebrate our friend, Kerry's birthday.
Jack and his mini friends.

After the celebration I took sweet Clive home for a nap while Jacob took Jack to his first monster truck jam.  He loved it!

After the monster truck fun, Jack was POOPED.  I took our little man home for bed and he crashed.  As if Jake hadn't done enough, he went out that night with Greg to see Beck at an ACL taping.  I don't know how he stayed awake...I passed out in Jacks bed before Jack did.

No comments