Actually a pretty nice little Wednesday

I typically have a conference call once a week, so Papa Doug picks up Jack from school on those days to help me out.  That gave me the opportunity to take Clive to his first play time at My Gym during lunch.  We walked in and he was overwhelmed to say the least.

First he was like this "mom, what tha?"

Then after seeing some other kiddos playing and mingling he was like 
"OMYGAA best place ever!!"

Then we head home...Clive get's his nap, momma takes her call and Papa Doug picks up Jack.  They usually leave school and go to the park and then to Donald's (McDonald's) for some ice cream.

That night we had a date night planned.  I got us tickets to see Hannibal Buress...I love him!  He is hilarious!!

It was also nice to have a date night.  
We were like "yea, no kids, lets do shots!"
No, not really, it's thai chili sauce for our brussels sprouts...we are old!


And my family took our kids out for mexican and they are like "yea, no parents, let's get crazy and break stuff!"

We had really horrible seats and I was a little sad about not being able to be up close to see Hannibal.  Yes, that's us in the last row by the exit sign.
way up there!

Little did I know I would get my wish. The show was awesome! We left the Paramount Theater and started our walk back to Rainey Street.  I turned the corner and was walking around like a NYC tourist with my head turned backwards yet still walking forwards, and I SLAM right into a dude waiting at the valet.  Like my arm went right into his behind...whoops!  The guy turns around, I say sorry, then Jake started to talk to him.  
IT WAS HANNIBAL BURESS!!  
We had a quick little chit chat with him and he was on his way, but I was happy I got my uber up close and personal time with him.  haha!

Fun night!  Thanks Aunt Jenny!


2 comments