Saturday was Bubblepalooza out at the Long Center.
Boys first trip on the city bus.
Bubbles, dinosaurs, coloring, ice cream & dancing with friends all before 11am
The dinosaur was a little intimidating.
Clive loved it, but Jack didn't want any part of it.
Diego, Jack and Dash
Jake was sweet and got both of the boys ice cream on our way out. I decided I'd help Jack with his because I knew where this would end up with Clive. Dad was a sticky mess!
That night we had a early fathers day steak dinner. Is it wrong I had him make his own dinner? I went to the store if that counts...
We babysat Maggie and Wilson for the weekend. They got lots of love while they were here...wether they wanted it or not. :)
For father's day Jake wanted a new hat he could wear to work, so the boys and I decorated one for him. Good thing he has a very casual office :)
Toms (the shoe guy) has a coffee shop on S. Congress so we headed there for caffeine and breakfast treats.
Later we met grandma Judy, papa Doug and aunt Jenny at Zilker for a picnic, kite flying and some ice down your pants. Jack thought it was hilarious and it went on forever and ever. haha!
Jacob's last fathers day request was Lick ice cream. We also happened to run into the Freeds while we were there which was a fun bonus!
Jack loving his beet ice cream. Yuck!
The boys and I are very lucky!!

















No comments