Weekend In Houston

I am way behind on my blogging...I just might have to do a quick May recap soon.  With birthdays and lot's of things coming up this month I figured I better not get too far behind.

Our Houston weekend was jam packed and we had SOO MUCH FUN!!

First up with Kristina's baby shower in our home town. She only has 2 more months to go...eeeek so exciting!!

The adorable pregnant ladies
It was so much fun getting to spend time with all these girls!

Next up...Astros game
We headed upstairs at the hotel to drop off our luggage and get the boys suited up.

 We stayed at the Westin and it was RIGHT across the street from the baseball park which was pretty sweet.  So we hopped on over to the team store to make sure everyone was all geared up for the game.

We met Barry, Jeannette and sweet little Jackie at our seats.  We were soo excited they came to join us, but we were also nervous having others commit to the game with us, since the last time we took Jack to a baseball game we didn't even make it past the second inning.

This Houston humidity was loving all of my baby hairs and making them all poof up. 
Sheesh! I forgot how humid this town is.  Clive on the other hand did not have this same problem.

All of the kiddos did great during the game!  We had fantasic seats and actually got to sit in them the majority of the game.  We made it to the bottom of the 8th!  Just long enough to confirm that the Astros were going to lose :( boo!

We said goodbye to the Kolarik family and walked over to Discovery Green to have a picnic dinner in the park for the boys and let them burn some energy.
Our boys were definitely pooped and ready for bed after this.  We headed back to the hotel, put the boys to bed and Jake and I ordered some sushi for dinner. Yum!

Next morning we met Spencer, Braden and Phillip for breakfast at Natachee's.

 Grandma Judy texted and requested a picture of all 4 boys which is a pretty difficult task.  We got them all rounded up, told Braden to hang onto Clive and I just paparazzi'ed away.  We got almost 3 out of 4 looking at the camera, so I figured that would have to do.

Then off to the Houston Zoo

I kept catching Jack in the middle of his very excited CHEESE face

The zoo was a ton of fun and there was a whole lot of this

We left the Chambers at the zoo to go meet Jake's college buddy Mike.  I was really worried we had exhausted both of our children and they would be totally bonkers at lunch, but they ended up doing great!  It was so fun to catch up with Mike!

We had a blast and definitely want to make this trip again soon!!


No comments