Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!!!

Yesterday was Jack's third birthday!  I'm not gonna say "oh time flies", but seriously how did this happen?!?  It is going by quick, but we are having FUN together and loving every minute.  Baby time for both boys was definitely the hardest for me...don't get me wrong, I still loved it all.  But now that they are getting a little older they just get more and more fun each day.  
Jake and I are pretty lucky!!

Jack woke up to Jake and I being really silly, and he was not having it. We came downstairs to check out his new ride and have some birthday muffins.

Jack got a special birthday video from Honey!

Last night we all went to Magnolias for a birthday dinner.  Queso and Pancakes are Jack's favorite things and Magnolia has both, so thats where we went.

Aunt Jenny brought him a birthday cupcake

We had to pack his new bike in the trunk so he could show everyone after dinner. 

I think our little man had a lot of fun!  We like extending birthdays in this house...his Xtreme birthday breakfast is this weekend with his little friends.  More pics to come!

No comments